The bright greens and blues of the peacock’s feathers can coordinate perfectly for Christmas and the holiday season. Whether you’re looking for peacock Christmas tree decorating ideas or you’re looking for other peacock Christmas and holiday décor blending in these festive blues and greens (along with those beautiful Peacock feathers if you dare) are a great way to make your holiday tree and decorations more festive.
Peacock Christmas Tree Decoration Ideas:
- Use peacock feathers in your Christmas tree topper! Create a DIY peacock feather Christmas tree topper using peacock feathers. You can find them in all shapes and sizes on Amazon here: Peacock Feathers. Add in other feathers, or some blue, purple or green ribbon to create a beautiful topper for your Christmas tree!
- You can also add smaller peacock feathers to your garland, or in little clusters on the branches of the tree. Just use a little lightweight wire to wire the feathers to the branches.
- Add a peacock Christmas bow. You can make your own or use one of these: Peacock Christmas Bow. You can use one large bow, or create several smaller ones with thinner ribbon in shades of blue, green or purple to add to the branches with lightweight wire.
- Peacock ornaments are another great addition!
- Sometimes you don’t have to have peacocks or peacock feathers to get the idea across all you need to add is some purple, teal and/or green ball ornaments to your tree to get the desired effect.
I hope these peacock Christmas tree decorating ideas will give you some inspiration for your peacock theme Christmas tree!
Looking for more festive peacock Christmas ideas? Check out this Peacock party dress! So fun and festive for holiday parties!
Leave a Reply